Leder Games is a growing company that produces the Vast series of board games. We have sold over one million dollars of Vast products and are coming off of a successful Kickstarter for our new game Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right. In addition we will be working on a variety of new projects in the coming year that expand our lines.
To expand our production capabilities, we are hoping to create new, part-time graphic design position here in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
This position will have five primary duties:
- Prototype Production. Quickly generate digital assets and physical prototypes.
- Production Layout. Assist in the preparation of graphics assets for production.
- Marketing Production. Create marketing materials, including graphics for Kickstarter campaigns, sell-sheets, and social media.
- WordPress/Web Design. Manage and expand the company’s website.
- Video Design. Storyboard and animate simple promotional videos for upcoming products.
The ideal candidate should be highly self-motivated and able to both design sophisticated production schedules and execute on those schedules. In addition, the applicant should:
- Be proficient in all of the major programs in the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understand modern website design and the WordPress CMS
- Have a passion for contemporary board games
Applicants should submit a resume or C.V. along with a digital portfolio to email@example.com.
Leder Games is an Equal Opportunity employer.