Leder Games is a growing board game publisher that produces the fine titles of Fort, Oath, Root, and Vast. In addition, we will be working on “Void Lich”, “Ahoy”, and other new projects in the coming year for our 2021-2022 production schedule.
We are currently looking for the following positions:
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saint Paul, MN, USA
This is an entry level position that is part of our operations team.
The Localization Coordinator will report to our Operations Director. They will be responsible for coordinating localization-related work and maintaining relations between in-house and external teams throughout our different game projects and products.
- Act as an internal main point of contact for all localization queries
- Manage external contacts, fielding any graphic or game related questions (including rules questions) to optimize localization efficiency and quality
- Share best practices among projects to external liaisons and to internal team
- Communicate effectively as the go-between to our internal teams and localization partners, accurately relaying information to both teams and ensuring localization process is as smooth as possible
- Report to Operations Team on localization project statuses and carry out established deadlines and timelines
- Assist in establishing and maintaining internal processes on digital file management and conventions
- Ensure proper file preparation procedures and protocols are followed and be able to communicate that process to clients
- Collaborate with Graphic Designer and Creative Team on file preparation for hand-off to external contacts
- 0-2+ years of experience in business development or other similar experience with a focus on client management or communication
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good teamwork skills and independent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable with layout design and utilizing Adobe Design Suites (i.e. InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Comfortable operating off worksheets and utilizing spreadsheet software
- Ability to travel internationally and represent us at international shows and conventions
- Strong knowledge of modern board games
- Must be local or willing to relocate to Saint Paul, MN to work in company office
- Occasionally operate in different timezones
Follow us on social media for announcements, or sign up for our monthly newsletter.